How to wire transfer money to your WeBull account
Wire transferring money to your WeBull account is simple and will take up to 1 week to complete.
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully transfer money to your WeBull account.
Step 1: Sign up for WeBull
If you haven't signed up for WeBull (the only platform that allows you to buy and sell US stocks and options for free, then sign up now!
Step 2: Download the WeBull app
Step 3: Log in to your account and get the deposit information
- Click on the middle button (the webull logo)
- Click on the deposit button (your page may look slightly different compared to this)
- Click on the wire button
- Copy this page down somewhere
Double check your account and feel free to use this if they are the same.
Bank: BMO Harris Bank
Bank Address: 111 W Monroe St Chicago, IL 60603
ABA / Routing Number: 071000288
SWIFT Code HATRUS44
FBO Apex Clearing Corporation
Recipient’s Beneficiary’s Account #: [probably different]
Recipient’s Beneficiary’s Address: 350 North Saint Paul, Suite 1300, Dallas, TX 75201
Recipient’s Beneficiary’s Phone: 18888260618
*FFC [this is super important to copy correctly].
Business number: 132967453 <- this is the employer identification number for FBO Apex Clearing Corporation
Step 4: Wire the money online through your bank
The screenshots below are using Maybank to wire money to WeBull. Note for Maybank, telegraphic transfers are only available Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm.
- Go to the transfer section
- Under transfer, select overseas
- A new field will show up. Select United States
- Another field will show up. Select Texas
- Change to USD and enter the amount you want to convert. Then click on calculate
- New information will show up giving you different ways to transfer the money. We highly recommend the foreign telegraphic transfer as the fees are much much lower.
From there, you will be taken to another page. This is how you should be filling out these fields (based off your location and the information you copied down on step 3.
- Make sure you select USD
- You can either select to transfer a set amount of USD or to transfer a set amount of MYR (which will determine how much USD you choose). We personally like using RM
- Click calculate for the system to show you how much you would pay and how much you would get.
- Under the recipient's details, you will have a field that says IC/passport number. You can enter the employer identification number for FBO Apex Clearing Corporation (since that is the recipient of your transfer): 132967453
- Feel free to copy what we used under transfer details but make sure you enter in the FFC that was on your WeBull account. The format should be [your name] [your WeBull ID]. Also make sure you check off that button.
Once you're done all this and click submit, we suggest you save this as a favorite so you won't have to keep doing this every time.
Step 5: Wait
Once you've followed all the steps, all you can do is wait. We suggest you create your watch list during this time and make sure you have a game plan once your money is wired over.
From our experience, it will take about 1 week for the money to be successfully put into your account.
Good luck in the market!
Get rewarded for taking action
We want to see more Malaysians take action to improve their financial situation which is why we're giving someone RM500! But hurry because the next giveaway happens in